Flipped offers custom Furniture and Accessory painting services. Each item is painted by hand with a brush and we exclusively use and sell the FUSION MINERAL PAINT Line. This is meant to bring your furniture and accessories back to a usable state and give them a more modern "vintage" appearance. This is always a one of a kind furniture transformation with character and unique appeal. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text at 570.351.4015 with a picture of the item and an idea or inspiration for the desired outcome and we can give you a quote on the cost.
We paint with FUSION MINERAL PAINT and give ample coating for coverage and durability. Once the estimate has been provided we ask that you provide 50% of the deposit at the time of scheduling. Please keep in mind that we attempt to repair any imperfection in the furniture you provide but each item is hand painted it may have natural imperfections due to the hand painting process and the age of the piece.
How does it work?
1. You can email us a couple images of your piece of furniture ( we prefer to work with solid wood furniture). Include the measurements of your piece and what you are looking for as an outcome for example “I want an aged look or a more modern finished look”. If you are looking for additional things such as knobs changed or gilding applied please let us know this as well so we can include this in your estimate. Also include you color selection or idea. It helps to sometimes visit sites like pinterest for inspiration.
2. We will email or call you back with an estimate for the work as well as a recommended color from the Fusion Paint Line. We will also include a drop off time and pick up time for your project. We do offer pick up and delivery services for a fee. Please inquire regarding if you will be needing this service and where you are located when you send your photos.
3. If you decide to move forward with the project we will email you a contract and 50% of the cost is due at the time the contract is signed. This will secure your appointment. We will immediately put you on the schedule and give you an estimation for a completion date. Please let us know if you need it by a certain date.A rush fee may apply. Deposits can be cash or credit card.
Most project take one to two weeks at most depending on the size and our schedule.
Estimates (all are subject to size and scope of the project but we do everything possible to keep prices reasonable)
Side tables – $50-200
Mirrors – $80-$300
Desks – $150-$450
Bed Frames $150-$300
Chairs $80 – $200
Dining Tables – $300-$850
China Hutch – $300-$650
Small Accessories (trays, bowls etc) $30-$150
Kitchen Cabinets – TBD but usually between $90 to $120 per cabinet and $50-$70 per drawer. Extra for painting the inside of the cabinets and any special finishes or glazes, dark wax etc may be slightly extra.
We look forward to working with you and bringing a well-loved piece back to life
Kitchen and Bath Cabinet Refinishing
Flipped Furniture and Home offers affordable and professional bath and kitchen cabinet refinishing. cabinet painting in Hawley furniture painting in Hawley Flipped furniture and Home in Hawley We will work with you to choose the right colors and hardware to make your kitchen or bath a showpiece in your home. Conveniently located in Hawley, Pa We offer high-quality, professional painting and refinishing services to update your kitchen cabinets without breaking the bank. We have multiple styles and finishes to choose from and we can discuss your wishes This is a transformation that will change the way you live in your home. This process can be completed in as little as 3 days deepending on our schedule. A tremendous amount of care,professionalism and attention to detail is used in painting anything in your home.We treat your home as we would our own and realize this is an investment that you will live with for many years and we want you to be thrilled everytime you walk into the room.
Steps to your new kitchen or bath
1. Please send an email to email@example.com or text to 570.351.4015 with photos of your kitchen or bath from a few different angles. Estimates are determined by the number of cabinets you have, whether or not you want special finishes or hardware changes and if you want the inside of the cabinets painted as well as the doors and outside bases.
2. Do some research and find some inspiration photos (pinterest or home decor magazines are great for this) of what you would like your kitchen or bath to look like. Please send these in your initial correspondence as well or just reference a look (modern, sleek,shabby chic, vintage modern, beachy etc)
3. We will get back to you quickly and discuss design options and scheduling. Typically the entire process takes 3-5 days depending on the size and scope of the job and getting you on the schedule is important to insure your project is completed on your timeline.
4. Upon finalization of details we will send you a contract and ask for a 50% deposit to hold your spot. Please prepare your cabinets by cleaning with a good multi surface degreaser at least once and removing all items from the drawers only--you do not need to empty your cabinets!!. Please do not place these items on the countertops because we cannot guarantee they will be protected during the painting process.
5. On your scheduled date we will arrive and remove all the doors and drawers and take them back to our shop in hawley to work on there. The kitchen or bath will be prepped (taped off appliances and countertops and an organized work space prepared) and we will begin to paint at least two coats on the bases of the cabinets. We allow the paint to cure overnight and then come back the following day at a pre-determined time to touch up anything that needs to be painted and begin the waxing process. Drawers and doors and being prepared in the shop and will be completed and reinstalled on the last day on the project.
6. Paint will take a full month to cure effectively so you may want to be a little extra careful the first month.